Saturday, February 16, 2008

il Lido @ Sentosa

Thanks baby for the beautiful bouquet of lily. I love it. Went il Lido at Sentosa for our Valentine Day dinner. The ambience was breath-taking and the company was perfect. I enjoyed it, really. It was a memorable and beautiful evening.

My favourite dish of the night - Assorted Dessert platter.

The perfect company

See, the lilies are so pretty even my dog loves it.

Went to M.O.S with Eileen and some of my university friends yesterday. Didn't know it was Chelsea's 18 year old birthday. Happy birthday girl. Enjoyed myself to the max. Saw 1 of my secondary school junior there as well... He didn't seem to change too much. I miss spending time with my girlfriends. A pity that Val couldn't join us yesterday. Let's start planning for my birthday celebration soon alright? Love you girls. Muacks...

The few No Nos when clubbing

  1. Never cheapen yourself when you are HIGH. It's a big turn-off for the guys (except for those jerks who just want cheap screw)
  2. Don't start dancing with weird "colourful" guys when you are drunk (It's disgusting)
  3. Don't keep expecting or asking guys to buy you drinks after a couple of dance. (Don't you even have money to get yourself drinks?)
  4. Never borrow money from your random friends who just accidentally bump into you. ( Are you that poor?)
  5. Behave yourself when you club with your classmates (you never know what kind of rumours they might spread)
  6. Never dirty dance with your classmate (It's disturbing for the rest to watch)
  7. Stop flirting with the guys especially when your classmates are watching.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*