Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dinner & Shopping with mummy


Went to visit granny today. She has lost weight again, seems like she has aged so much since the last time I saw her... Still as jovial and caring, she bought us so much goodies, my goodness how are we suppose to finish all of them? Anyway, a really big thank you to granny... :)
After that, we went to Kuishin-Bo for a nice dinner. But we had to wait for almost 1 hour before we could get a seat because we didn't make a reservation. Damn, I was pissed... The waiter even suggested that perhaps next time we could make a reservation before coming. Guess how early should we start making reservation? 3 WEEKS!!! 3 FREAKING WEEKS!!! Do they think that they are some kind of fine dining or something? *Roll eyes* I'm so going to eat until they close down... Humph... I'm pissed... :( Thought I could take mummy to a nice dinner. Been such a long time since I went out with her, feeling so guilty... But anyway hope she still enjoyed it...
We went shopping after that... Thanks mummy for paying for my shopping spree. Still considering the dress from Guess... Should I? Should I not? I'm in a dilemma... Well, will think about it a little more... :)
Moving on, let me introduce you to our new friend... It's Rainie (I swear I did not come up with this name. It is Baby's idea...) Isn't it sweet? It was a free gift from M1. Initially when Baby saw it, he wanted to buy it BUT it came FREE.... Now it is dangling in the car, a little Christmas ornament to keep me occupied for the season...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*