Tuesday, December 09, 2008

G-masking my Omnia

Went to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua yesterday. Oh the dogs are such a sweetie in the movie. How I wish I could kidnap all of them home... :) BUT we encountered some really inconsiderate movie goers too. They are SO irritating...
Firstly, they talked so loudly when the movie is being played
Secondly, the stupid kid went "Whoof! Whoof" throughout the whole movie
Thirdly, the mobile phone went off in the midst of the movie
Sometimes I wonder why some people just couldn't be a little more considerate towards people around them. We pay the same amount of money as them so don't you think we should deserve an equal distribution of SPACE? I don't see why bringing a child to the movie gives them the advantage of being INCONSIDERATE! That is not an excuse. Despite all the nonsense I still enjoyed the movie :)
Can't stand the boring black color of my phone so I went to G-masked it. Now it's a pretty bling Victorian style Omnia. Love it tons... Cost me a hefty $58... Sigh, I'm so broke... Bought a pretty bling bling pouch for it too... Woot... Gold ribbon with BLINGS... PRETTY!!!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*