Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping and Bitching with Bestie


Got my 2nd Christmas present. I'm so HAPPY!!! Whoopee... 1 more item down from my wish list. A pink patent leather wallet from Kate Spade. It's so pretty... Initially I was looking at the long wallet instead but after some consideration, I think the short wallet is more practical. Aiming for a Kate Spade bag for Valentine's Day... Haha...
Met up with my decade bestie, Hui Zhen yesterday. Never thought that I had known her for such a long time until the other day when she brought it up. Goodness, felt so old... Although we don't contact each other everyday, we are still as close. Interesting isn't it? To think back, I haven't contacted her for almost 1 year or more!!! Surprising? Had lunch with another of our friend, Huiyi at the new Jurong Point before heading to Town to walk around. It was really fun and enjoyable to catch up with old friends. We bitched, gossiped and do crazy stuffs as usual... Haha... Thinking back, I have lost contact with several of my secondary besties and poly friends which is quite a pity... But I hope that we can get back together and it would be really nice and sweet. I really appreciate people who appreciate me. Thanks Hui Zhen and hope to see you soon... Love ya...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*