Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Went to Plaza Singapura with Baby today to shop for mummy and daddy's Christmas presents as well as to fix the g-mask on my Omnia. Sigh... The sides are coming off. Am I too rough or the workmanship suck? Well, the lady was really nice and she redid the side for me... Happy now... Had a really hard time trying to figure out what to buy for my parents because they have almost EVERYTHING that they wanted. Those that they would like to have, I seriously can't afford.. Finally, managed to get something for them, not very expensive but nice... Yippy!!! Now that I have got all the Christmas presents for all my love ones, no more stress on my side...
Mummy's present (Checked)
Daddy's present (Checked)
Brother's present (Checked)
Sis's present (Checked)
Baby's present (Checked)
Baby's mum's present (Checked)
Baby's dad's present (Checked)
Baby's sis's present (Checked)
Baby's bro-in-law's present (Checked)
Laopo's present (Checked)
Sam's present (Checked)
Now it is time for my love ones to be stress on what to get for me... *Grin* Would be going shopping with mummy tomorrow... Excited...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*