Saturday, December 06, 2008

Exam period


Hey everybody... Yes, Bel is not dead... Haha... Sorry for the lack of updates, I was having my examinations. BUT... It's all OVER!!! I'm so glad... In compensation, I'm going to write a long entry this time... :)
Hope I did fine for my examination... Keeping my fingers crossed. Of course, during this studying period, I must really thank my family and Baby's family for taking really good care of me. Firstly, I must thank my parents for their understanding because for the whole of 1 weeks of my studying break, I wasn't home at all, I was staying over at Baby's house all these while. My house is doing upgrading now and it is also very distracting having my puppy running all over, people watching TV, chatting, all the background noise are driving me nuts. Hope mummy didn't think that I was treating my home like a hotel... Thanks mummy for buying me lots of Essence of chicken to perk me up during this tough period of my life.
Next, I would like to thank Baby's parents for understanding and taking care of me during my stay at their place. They are so sweet, bought me meals everyday and fed me with Essence of chicken and BIRDNEST everyday... Hope they didn't think I'm a freeloader or anything like that...
Lastly, I would like to thank Baby(He wanted me to thank him...) Thank him for taking care of me during my stay and bringing me for supper every night... That explains why I have put on so much weight... Time to do some workout during my holidays...
From the bottom of my heart, I really thank everyone who has supported me during this period of time. Love you...
===========================================================


Lunch at Hans

After my examinations yesterday, I went town with Baby to shop and to have my favourite peach tart... Yummylicious... Thanks for cheering me up Baby.

Isn't Bolt a cutie? Can't help but want to take a picture with him...

After shopping and lunch, we decided to catch the movie "Four Christmases", the movie is quite nice. I will give it a 7/10 stars. I feel that Christmas themed movie will bring about the Christmas mood. After the movie, we did more shopping before I finally met Laopo... It has been almost 3 weeks I think that I have not met her. Miss her so so much... :) Laopo and I had dinner at Central, the instant noodle suck big time... The soup was tasteless, had to eat it because I was hungry... After that we went shopping and I bought more stuffs...

Credits to Laopo for introducing me this pretty little high waist skirt especially when I have difficulties getting high waist skirt due to my sizePretty belts at a dirt cheap priceI've been searching high and low for this cute little pair of shades... FINALLY got my hands on it.Hell lots of fake lashes... Laopo even commented that I've got myself a year supply of lashes... Haha... Gave her a pair to try it out... So pretty...Love shopping with her. Her Top Cat (Blue) and My Pinky Winky (Pink)Cheers to our friendship...The last stop was at Acid Bar for drinks. Thought the live band was not bad but a little too loud. We enjoyed each other's company anyway :)

Anyway, I will be having 6 weeks of holidays so people please don't feel shy and date me out alright... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*