Saturday, December 20, 2008

Laopo came over

I had FUN today!!!
Laopo came over to bake some blueberry muffins today. 2 clumsy women actually produced some really nice edible muffins. Seriously, initially I cannot believe it too... But it was really yummy... Laopo needed those muffins for her potluck Christmas party tomorrow. Hope her friends will enjoy our hard work... :) Oh, and we played Wii too... It was so funny. I was K.O.-ed several times but it was really enjoyable having her around. Love ya Laopo...
(Waiting for Laopo to upload the pictures... Stay tuned.)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*