Monday, December 08, 2008

Rollar Blade and my OMNIA





Went blading with Baby at East Coast Park yesterday. It was really fun. Bladed for 5km, couldn't believe myself... By the time we finished, I was totally exhausted, can't even concentrate or walk properly. Haha... Baby tried to motivate me by tempting me with 100 plus... So funny... Of course I encouraged myself too, by screaming "I want to lose weight! I want to lose 5 kg! I want to have a hot body!" Everyone was staring but I was simply too tired to bother...
Finally, got my hands on my OMNIA today... I've been waiting patiently for it... Never waited for something for so long... So this time, I am going to appreciate it more... Usually, if I wanted something badly, I would go and get it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE but this time round I waited for more than a month. Really proud of myself.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*