Sunday, March 02, 2008

Retail therapy is always my favourite

Stolen from Eileen Again...

Went to M.O.S followed by St James with Eileen and Val yesterday. Yes, we were club hopping... Haha... Initially Eileen and I planned to go St James but under peer pressure from Val and Jake we decided to go M.O.S instead. Well, the night at M.O.S didn't last long as the crowd was quite sucky and Jake left early due to some personal issues. After that we headed down to St James and started to hop from Boiler Room to Powerhouse to Movida and so on and so forth. We planned to head to Dragonfly but I was quite turnoff due to the queue and decided to head home first... Sorry girls, couldn't join you guys for breakfast.


Went shopping today and bought a number of stuffs. Retail therapy always works for me... Bought 2 pair of shoes, 1 pair of slippers and 3 dresses which costed me a total of about $200 or more... Alright, now I'm contented and broke...*roll eyes*

I'm proud to present you my shoes...
Alright, I'm going to retire my old pair of mjphosis slippers and this silver one is the replacement for it... Bling bling, my favourite...


I'm so proud of Baby. His Good Service Medal..

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*