Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Boon or Bane

I'm down with a bad cold... Feel like a BIG GERM BUG... Sigh...

Looking back, I've almost completed the second semester of my university already but it feels like yesterday... Time flies, and in no time you would see me blogging here about my graduation(Hopefully). Can't wait for the day to arrive... Oh my god...

All thanks to Fishy who helped us to register for our courses next semester(Spring 2008). Yeah... We will be in the same class again except for Huiching, who couldn't register in time, what a pity...The semester will be spilt into 2, 2 modules each and we will be taking 4 modules in total. For the first half of the semester, we will have to go to school EVERYDAY but thank goodness, the classes start at 11.45a.m. but end at about 4.30-5.00p.m. HOWEVER... For the second half of the semester, I will only be having 3 days of classes, Wednesday and Friday I'm off which means more time for my love ones? But according to Rachel, next semester would be more stressful with more tests and exams. So I was wondering whether it's a boon or bane for me because for this semester I'm already very stressed up with all the piling loads of work . Wonder how will the next semester be...


Keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*