Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wedding bells

Among my family and friends there are at least 5 couples getting married, my brother, cousin, Jeff, Kenneth and Ai Hui... It's so exciting seeing them getting themselves ready for the big day, from gowns to dinner venue to wedding cards and of course not forgetting all the dos and don'ts. My brother's wedding is on the 08/08/2008, such a nice number isn't it? I'm so happy for them seriously. He and his girlfriend had been together since they were in secondary 2. Goodness, that's freaking long... Sometimes I wonder how would my own wedding be? I want it to be like those wedding in the soap operas, grand, dreamy and romantic type... And I want my gowns to be hot, sexy and drop dead gorgeous kind... The thought of it makes me so excited... Haha... I should start searching for good tailors to custom-make the evening gowns that I'm suppose to wear on my brother's wedding. Planning to make 2,one red and one blue, one for my brother's wedding and the other for my cousin's. Any good tailors to recommend?

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*