Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No more EXAMS!!!

Finally... All the sucky exams are all OVER... YES YES YES!!!
I want to thank my family, my Baby and friends for giving me support, encouragement and tolerating my nasty temper for the pass couple of stressful days, especially my mother who has been feeding me with lots of bird nest and essence of chicken. Love you mummy...

Went shopping with mummy after my last paper and she bought me 3 pretty dresses and she got herself 2 dresses too... I'm so happy... But I didn't manage to get my slippers... What a pity, another time maybe... I love to go shopping with mummy...( Don't need to elaborate on why, right?) Mummy almost bought the coach sling bag for me... Haha, but I really want to save up and buy it myself, shouldn't be so spoilt...

Will be meeting Eileen later for... CLUBBING!!! Can't wait to see her soon. It's been ages since I last saw her. Miss her to bits...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*