Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is MADNESS!!!
I had a whole week full of datelines... Had to summit my English Research Paper on Tuesday, 10 pages mind you, excluding all the 4 drafts, research materials and annotations. It's insane...
This is my end product, I'm so proud of myself.
Today is the dateline for Organization Communication Articles. We are suppose to do a summary and reflection of 4-5 pages for each article. We have 2 articles to do, Journal of Black Studies and Obama's Speech. The worst part is that we didn't have sufficient time to complete... Had to stay up the whole night to finish it up, didn't sleep at all. Was like a walking zombie when I went to school this morning, not forgetting that I had 2 tests today too which I didn't study at all... Goodness....
Thank god, almost everything is over, now leaving my statistics assignments which are due this friday. I'm going to start soon, Sigh...

Next week is my doomsday, my final semester examination. I have not even touch my books yet. Oh my god... I'm stressed... But after that, HOLIDAYS... Would be going to Shenzhen from 25 - 29 April... Can't wait....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*