Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Virgin trip to Jurong Library

Went to the Jurong National Library to borrow some books on my research paper. Oh goodness gracious, I felt like a mountain tortoise. This is my very first time to borrow books via the self-service kiosk. Oh my god... The technology is so advance, it's so cool... I was so excited and Baby was so amazed by my ignorance. Haha... (So bimbotic right...) I think the librarian must be wondering where did this ditz(ME!!!) come from, Mars? How come she has never been to a library in her entire life? Oh well... I must admit that I USED to hate going to a library because it seemed to me like a boring place but now my whole perception of going to the library has changed 360 degrees. I LOVE the library now and I want to go there soon... Was suggesting to Baby that maybe we can try dating in the library too... Haha...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*