Monday, April 07, 2008

Tiring weekend...

Went to the temple yesterday to pay respect to my late grandpa at 6a.m. Totally forgotten all about it until Sunday, when my friends and I were having this conversation about paying respect to our forefathers. Damn... Got to get up so early and I could only catch a couple of hours of rest whereas my poor brother couldn't catch any at all because he came back home rather late the previous night. When I got up, I felt like a zombie... Haha... This is a yearly event whereby most of our relatives will gather at the temple with offerings for my ancestors. I was overwhelmed by the smoke caused by all the burnings and everything. Oh gosh, this is one of the major cause of air pollution, I suppose. Hated it when I got choke on the smoke and my eyes were all watery and teary... After that, we decided on having breakfast before heading home. Upon reaching home, I zonked out immediately...
Slepted till 2 plus when I suddenly remembered that I have a project meeting at 3p.m. Showered and cabbed down immediately, only to realise that there is somebody later than me... Haha... Booked the discussion room in the Jurong Library for 5 hours, which was about $30... But at least we were quite productive this time round, so no complains(except...) Haha...
After the meeting, I cabbed down to Bugis to meet Baby, Ivan and Lynette for my favourite steamboat dinner. Bady and I had a miscommunication and he thought that I was in the Bugis Library instead...*roll eyes* But it's alright, because Baby made it up to me by ordering many plates of golden mushrooms (my favourite) Seriously feel that I should kick away my cabbing habit because in that case, I can save up the money to be spend somewhere else like shopping or holidays... Especially when the cab fare is increasing nowadays...
Although this time round our presentation seemed to be quite last minute, but at least we got quite a good grade, A-... Finally, 2 projects down... Way to go, people... Let us work harder for our next project....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*