Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Shopping...

Went shopping at Far East Plaza today while waiting for Baby to come and pick me up today... Baby regretted suggesting the place... Because when I'm alone, I tend to shop ALOT....
My loot for the day... This dress costs only $10. Tell me any reason why I shouldn't get it... It's DIRT CHEAP!!! Shoes Shoes Shoes... I can't help it.... Mummy burnt a hole in the pocket of my other pair of shorts... This is kind of a replacement for the old one...
Haha... Ya, I know I know... I have hundred and one excuses to splurge on retail therapy....

The next stop was the new Terminal 3 at the airport... Alright... I'm just being vain... Haha... Love Baby's car... (Please ignore the unglam slippers... Hee...) This is my first time going to the new terminal.. It's so cool... So many resturants and it's so pretty...

I want to eat the lobsters in the tank... Roar...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*