Monday, April 14, 2008

New goals, new life


I've some new goals in my life
  1. Save at least $200 every month. My friends can do it, I'm very sure I can do it too...
  2. Lose a couple of pounds.

How am I going to go about doing it? I've already started on it although this is only my FIRST day

  1. Bringing my own lunch to school - sandwich (It's cheap and it's healthy)
  2. Climbing up 11 flights of stairs back to my house instead of taking the elevator.

The benefits of stair climbing...

  1. Improve the amount of 'good cholesterol' in the blood
  2. Increases the leg power
  3. Build bone density
  4. Significant contribution to 30 minutes of daily activities
  5. Build thigh muscles and buttocks
  6. Can burn up to 10 calories per minute

Saturday


Went to catch a movie "Street King" last Saturday. I think it's quite good. Lots of action, my friends were saying that it is quite gruesome but I thought it was alright... Keanu Reeves is so cute... Oh my god...

Sunday
Finally completed our very last project of this semester... Thank goodness... Let's keep our fingers cross and hope that our grades are fine...

Now... Let me concentrate on my other assignments which are due this week.. (Take a look at my Hello Kitty Post-it... It's all over my lappy...) So many things to do but not enough time...

  1. ESL 408 Research Paper and Powerpoint slides
  2. Org Com Articles - 4 to 5 pages each
  3. 2 Tests - Organizational Com and Interpersonal Com
  4. Statistics Assignments - Chapter 10 and 11

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*