Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Being alone

Photobucket
Photobucket
Had an appointment with a recruitment agency today and decided to have lunch at Coffeeclub. Love the Bake Spaghetti Bolognaise. Really enjoyed the time spent today. My book and Ipod accompanied me the whole time. I got to observe many different kinds of people too.
  1. An uncle finally ordered food after sitting there for at least 30min with a cup of coffee. He was alone the whole time by the way.
  2. People shunting away from surveyors like as if they have got some weird diseases...
  3. A woman who dyed 4 different colors on her hair... Cool...
  4. Another woman who walked like a supermodel. Twisting and shaking her butt. Weird
  5. And of course not forgetting really good looking people... :p
I went shopping too... Bought a top and a dress from Far East.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And not forgetting the pair of flats that I've got sometime back.... Recently, I've been so in love with flats (only pretty ones)... :)
Photobucket
I do not know if it is because I have not been taking the public transport for a long time, I realized that many things have changed. For instance, there are barriers/gates along the tracks at Jurong East station now. Is it because people had been committing suicide and they are trying to prevent it from happening? And there are also SBS buses that goes straight to Johor? I always thought those buses are only available in Kranji. Interesting...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*