Saturday, November 21, 2009

Being a girl can be so troublesome

Being a girl can be such a troublesome thing. Went to the doctor the today because I had rashes outbreak on my face. What happened was that the day before, I was thinking to myself, "Hmm... I haven't been pampering myself enough recently. Why don't I start by doing a face mask." So, there I was, happily putting on my face mask while relaxing and watching television. Everything seems fine, until the next day when I got up and went to the washroom, I saw 2 HUGE patches of red on my cheeks. Gosh, that was a disaster. I thought I was going to be disfigured or something. Freaked me out of my wits. The rashes were REALLY bad... I had never had such issues with skincare products and why now??? Oh well, I went to the doctor and he told me that my skin looked burnt. BURNT??!!! Yup, apparently by some acidic content in the mask that I was using. Good gracious. Time to dump the mask already... :( Scary....

And, damn it, why do rashes kept coming back to me these days? I thought I've just recovered from rashes on my body and now rashes on my face. And guess what, the rashes on my body are coming back again... What is wrong with me.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*