Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tavis's Birthday

Aunt invited my family over to their house to celebrate my cousin, Tavis's 27th birthday. A pity I could not attend because I had to rush my assignment. 7 pages of writing is driving me nuts. Nonetheless I would still have to finish it, because it was my last essay for the semester and I am done with school. Excited and yet scary because that means that it is time for me to start searching for a proper job. Wish me all the best in my job hunting and hopefully I can find something that I truly enjoy doing.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*