Saturday, November 14, 2009

La Strada

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love checking out new places to dine in, so this time round I checked out La Strada. If I were to give a rating, it would be 3/5 hearts.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Was a little disappointed with my food but overall was quite alright. Perhaps I had too much expectation for that place because of all the raving from several people
The place was quite cosy and comfortable.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Complementary
Bread/Bread sticks
Photobucket
Freshly baked tomato pizza bread
Photobucket

This is what we have ordered...
Seafood Antipasto
Photobucket
Crab Tagliolini (Mine)
Photobucket
Organic Baby Chicken
Photobucket

When we were there, we even saw the Ministry of Health dining there too... Cool... Before heading to The Daily Scoop for ice-cream, I grabbed a cake from Canele.. :) Should have taken a picture of the yummy cake....
Photobucket

Ice-cream flavours from The Daily Scoop that I've tried...
-Lychee Martini
-Kookie Monster

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*