Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photoshoot

Photobucket
For the first time I brought my new Baby out to snap some pictures. I was alittle excited because I had not mastered the skill of photography but I just wanted to bring it out... So I brought it out to Clarke Quay for my virgin photo shoot. I know my photography skills suck, I'm still learning so please bear with me... :D Will not put up all the pictures but just some of them... But if you are interested, please feel free to check out my facebook pictures. :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had dinner at Fishermen's Wharf. Their fish and chips is really good. You guys should seriously go and try it. But my advice to you is to pick a cooler day to go because there is no air-con for that restaurant!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I bought sweets from Sticky... Yummy... I want to try all their flavors...
Photobucket

As demanded... A photo of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*