Thursday, November 12, 2009

Joke of the century

Joke Of The Century
The recruitment agency's consultant asked me a couple of questions which lead me wondering if she actually read my resume or even used her brain...

1.She asked if I wanted to go back to nursing and kept emphasizing how well nurses are paid.

Oh please, if I had the intention of going back to being a nurse why did I switch course in doing a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and not a Degree in Nursing which take a shorter time to finish? And why would I even need their service to help me find a nursing job? There is a lack of nurses EVERYWHERE... I can jolly well find one myself. And if she really thinks that nurses are well-paid then she is wrong because I think I know more nurses as compared to her in her entire lifetime.

2. She asked if I'm interested to be a receptionist since I had included in my resume that I enjoy meeting new people.

I do not pay $67k of school fees and spend so much time and effort to get my degree just to be a receptionist. Don't you think it is a waste of talent? If I seriously wanted to be a receptionist, I do not even need any qualifications. What was she thinking... *Shake Head*

3. She asked me what was my expected salary and quoted me $1.9k

When I graduated from my diploma, I've got $1.8k and now after I've got a degree, $1.9k? Are you kidding me?

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*