Friday, November 06, 2009

Meet-ups

Last minute went to Jurong Point to meet Laopo, it's been almost 2 weeks or more since I last saw her. Initially, we wanted to have coffee at Bakerzin but ended up having lunch instead. They have some promotion going on whereby it one-for-one for all main course. So obviously we took the cheap deal. :D Here are what we ate.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After that, we went to do Express Manicure which cost us $8 each. Oh my goodness, DIRT CHEAP!!!

Following that, I had to rush back home to put my car before heading out to my next destination, The Wine Company at Evans to have dinner and my favorite wine. This time, I had finally got to try their warm chocolate cake which I always wanted to try. It was yummy.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Post dinner party at St. James. We did not stay until very late, didn't have the mood to party. But there are several entertaining people there that night, we kept ourselves busy by observing them. It's good to stay sober sometimes, so that you can observe "the interesting" people. :D
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*