Friday, November 27, 2009

My new Baby...

Went to the Sitex Fair at Expo and brought home my new Baby... Initially, I wanted to get the Canon Sx 10 or Sx 20, but after some influence from a couple of friends, I decided to get a SLR instead. Although it is not an expensive model but I'm already contented. This is my first SLR. Thank you mummy for this nice graduation present. I love it. Still trying to learn how to use it... :D
After hearing that I've got a SLR, Bro was so excited too. Haha... He stayed up till I came back just to play with it... Haha...

My new Baby....
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*