Sunday, March 30, 2008

Been a hectic week... I'm quite impress with myself that I actually survived... Haha...
Friday
Met up with Eileen and Val at Far East Plaza. Finally, I managed to pass Val her long overdued Valentine Day's present... Goodness... It's more than a month overdued... It's just that we're both super busy people... After dinner at some Japanese resturant, we went shopping. A pity that I couldn't buy anything because I didn't want to bring any shopping bags to clubbing... It's such a hassle to be taking care of the bags when you are enjoying yourself... Met up with some of my friends at Zouk to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was FUN!!! Enjoyed myself..
Saturday
Finally signed up for the citibank clear card. It's not that I don't have a credit card BUT I want my very own one...(I'm very weird, right?) Although the limit of the card is a pathetic, $500 BUT it's still my very own one... Yippy I'm happy... Now I've 2 citibank credit card, 1 platinum and 1 clear... So cool... Can I shop till I drop?

I was invited to attend the Singapore Fashion Festival 2008 Fashion show at Takashimaya. Oh my god, I totally enjoyed it to the max. There were complementary Hargen Daz ice cream and Coke Light... Yummy.... There's even a nice goodie bag... Interesting...

After that, we went to catch a movie, Vantage Point. I personally didn't really like the movie because they kept repeating the same scene over and over again for at least 7-8 times, showing different people's perspective. It's quite retarded I would say.
Sunday

Met up with my group members at the National Library Bugis to discuss our project which is due on Wednesday. Goodness we're still stuck... Hopefully everything will go well... I can't wait for the semester to end... I can't wait for my holidays to come... Shenzhen I'm coming SOON

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*