Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1st day of school

today was my 1st day of school for this semester....was pretty excited but was late for class today by 2 minutes...hated it...hate the walking distance to school....so far...but anyway i still prefer school to working...had 5 hours of break today so val,eileen and i decided to go k-box...haha...sang for 3 hours than head back to school again...hope i didnt sound weird because of my block ear.....

after school elric came to yio chu kang mrt to find val...so happy to see val smiling again....wish my friends are always happy...went to raffles to find baby....at the same time change the battery of my watch and bought a dvd 'helen,the baby fox' watched it once already,found its very nice and went to buy the dvd...cried like mad the other time i watched it...was so touching...

went to fish & co for dinner with my baby...yummy yummy...then went to marine bowl to find my coach...chatted for awhile...going to bowl tomorrow after i perm my hair at karlok aka junior's shop.wonder how much is it...hope he dont charge me too much...going to go there twice...going to perm and cut tomorrow and to dye my hair 2 weeks later...hope its going to be nice...

did a very lame thing today...i wore a watch which has ran out of battery but i didnt realise...so i was wondering how come its always 7.30...then i found out that it has stopped...val and eileen asked me to take it off but i refuse because i feel it went well with my attire for the day...they almost fainted...haha... *to val:i change battery liao hor...cant laugh at me le... :p*

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*