Sunday, January 14, 2007

what a coincidence

yesterday baby and i went to lucky plaza to alter his jeans that i bought him and there i saw val and her friend eric...hmm i think this is the 1st time i see him although i heard lots of stories about him....haha...nice chap i think...then i went to wisma and i saw eileen and her sister at the nokia shop...such a coincidence...haha..and guess what?i found out that king has been contacting her too and complaining about me...he wasnt very happy with me for telling val that he smsed me...but seriously i dont think i'm at fault and i think its better to let val know...i wouldnt want to be stuck in the middle and i'm obviously not very close to him and what makes him think i will help him talk to val...fat hope boy....my friend deserve someone better ok...if he thinks he's that great...come on look into the mirror...he's neither drop dead gorgeous nor freaking rich...he has no right to treat a person the way he used to treat val...
we went to heeren and i bought a tube dress for new year....baby say it emphases on my curves so i bought it...thought it look quite good on me too...:)
watch the blood diamond at around 9.45 with Ben...that movie is not bad but a little draggy...after the movie we went to the hong kong cafe to have supper then head home...
guess baby love my low cut dress that i wore yesterday....seem abit excited....haha...:)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*