Thursday, January 25, 2007

misunderstanding...

today was a stressful day...there's some misunderstanding between my 2 best friends...all because they deal with situation differently,both having different point of view...well i wouldnt say who is in the right or wrong,all i can say is that different people has different mindset...i hope they would both calm down and talk things out properly...slowly sort things out would be better than jumping into conclusion....you can never read a person's mind and know what is the person thinking...maybe there are reason behind all these.but i feel that there is no ill intention....
was bowling today...initally bro wanted to join me but in the end he couldnt make it...was alittle disappointed but its ok...there will always be a next time...my teacher said there is improvement in my bowling...yippy...was so happy after his encouragement...when i was bowling, a customer of his asked him, "how can she bowl in that attire?"i was in t-shirt and shorts...my teacher replied "1st, she's young;2nd,she bowls better in shorts..."which is very true....i bowl so much better in shorts than in jeans...i totally cant bowl in my jeans...how weird....:)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*