Thursday, January 11, 2007

drenched


hmm....today baby cant fetch me from work because he has got to do his car...he has gone to stick more stickers on his car.wonder how it will look like...it will only be up for 2 months so if its not nice...haha...next would be a wolf....i actually wanted a leopard but since he wanted a wolf,a wolf it shall be....so anyway i was drench because it was raining cats and dogs...i miss having somebody to fetch me from work....sob sob...dont care tomorrow baby must fetch me home...

daddy was so nice today...bought me chicken wings and nuggets on his way home...he was already in the bus when mummy called him to buy me some food and he had to get down the bus and buy then carry on with him journey home.furthermore it was raining...such a sweet daddy i have...i love him so much. :) i feel i'm very lucky to be born in this family because i have a loving parents and a doting brother....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*