Wednesday, January 31, 2007

shopping spree....

initally planned to go malaysia with val and eileen to accompany them to do their hair....their wanted tol dye and highlight their hair...but last minute i thought i didnt want to go because there's seriously nothing i can do to my hair except treatment...so i gave it a pass...they went ahead without me and i went shopping with my friend.

going shopping is always my favourite thing to do...we went to town.i saw this super duper high heel at nine west in wisma...god i really would love to bring them home...but its $178...so expensive....i think the heels are almost 6 inches high...i wish i wish baby would buy them for me.... :)then we went to far east and i bought 2 pair of heels...

bought this shoe for new year...its to go with the dolly dress i bought...bought it at $33 from heatwave..really love this pair of shoes...thought it had a touch of elegance...when my friend saw this pair of shoes,my friend knew i was going to get it...haha...know me so well...it cost $69.90...bought a denim skirt as well...it has abit of blink blink at the buttons area...bought a pair of fake lashes...so in total,i have 10 pairs of fake lashes...yippee.....

after that we went to bugis TCC to have coffee before going to bugis village....saw many stuffs that they bought in from thailand...feel i was in thailand once again....:) didnt get anything thou

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*