Tuesday, January 23, 2007

not in my best shape...

was bowling yesterday at marine bowl at east coast....oh my oh my...my bowling suck...wasnt in my best shape.my hands and feets just didnt want to listen to my commands...and by half an hour of training i was totally drained...was so exhausted that i couldnt even bowl or walk properly...after that chatted with my bowling teacher and he shared with me about his relationship problems...he's a nice person,maybe sometimes too nice that people take advantage of him...he had a gf who has a ego as big as a dino...sometimes i thought i've quite a strong character but she was 10 times worst...interesting to know what some people can do or say to each other when they have an ego problem....but its also very sad to know that its always the ego problem to cause a relationship to fail even though both parties love each other dearly..

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*