Tuesday, January 30, 2007

1st game

today i learnt 4 steps bowling...so happy...although i'm not very good yet but still its a full set of 4 steps...and the most important of all,i played my very 1st game today with my brother and alan.they came to look for me after work...initally wanted to bowl with adrian and me but i was having training and adrian was bowling with ah chan and lenny.so he bowled with alan at the other side...after my training i went to join them and at the same time show off alittle bit on my 4 steps...haha...bowled 1 game with them because i was so tired...after that they left and my brother forgot to take his IC...thank god i was still at my teacher's shop...hmm...i love bowling...hope i can bowl better the next time.... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*