Saturday, January 20, 2007

happy for yecai


watched this movie 'apocalypt' with baby,sze and ben at vivocity on saturday.its about mesoamerican tribes.how some of them sacrifice people with even having a second thoughts and how a man escapes and face the situation bravely.its abit violent...but quite a nice show....:)
after the movie we went to meet yecai and clementi adrian for coffee at swensen....yecai has a girlfriend already....her name is adeline,actually she's his ex-girlfriend...sounds abit fast but i'm happy for him because he sounds so contented when we talked about her.yacai is a person who cant stay single for long...for those time that he was single everyone was so irritated by him because he doesnt treat a woman with respect...pardon me for saying that...but on the otherhand i would kind of understand why he did that and pity him as well...the phrase 'my girlfriend is getting married but the groom is not me' happened to him last year in december...but now i'm happy that he has found a partner and hope that they would stay happily ever after.
after coffee,we went home...to baby's house...because baby is having some car photoshot early next day at jalan kayu...at home baby expressed how much he loves me and showered me with plenty of love...love it when baby cuddle and hug me to sleep...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*