Monday, January 15, 2007

loving you


loving you is the most beautiful thing i can ever imagine...everytime you whisper sweet nothings into my ear,my heart skipped a beat...i love it when you look into my eyes and tell me how much you love me or how important i'm to you...yesterday you told me that you love me as much as the leaves on the tree and need me as much as the dust in the sky....thanks for being mine...you made me become the happiest woman on earth.... i love you baby

today i'm going for an interview at NUH at 2.50pm...wonder what are they going to ask....good luck for it.....after that i would be meeting val and eileen....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*