Saturday, January 20, 2007

re-perming

did my hair for the 3rd time already....so sad...wasnt as nice as the perm i did for the 1st time...wanted big perm,so i made an appointment with junior on wednesday.he's going to do my hair as usual...eileen wanted to perm too so we went together...from 2pm to 9pm i was sitting there doing my hair...shit that was long...and in the end it turn out horrible...look so aunty...was so sad...went to bowling after that but didnt have the mood to bowl any longer...tried to control my tears but i cant...to me my hair is one of the most important part of my body and its the 1st time my hair turn out to be horrible.i smsed junior telling him how much i dislike my hair and he understood.he promise to redo for me the next day...i felt bad because he wasnt feeling well on thursday.treated him to lunch...he redid some of my perm but it still look kind of weird but alittle better.re-redid my hair again today...didnt really do much just did some trimming and coloring...thought it look so much better now...felt much better already...didnt dare to tell him that i went to cut and dye my hair...didnt want to hurt his feeling...especially he is my best friend...but sooner or later he'll know it....
eileen's hair was quite nice...especially because her highlight was quite obvious...so happy for her...she had always wanted to perm her hair and now she has finally done it... :)now 2 of us has permed hair and only val with short and reborned hair...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*