Saturday, January 06, 2007

was so disappointed with the DOCTORS

was so sick for the past 1 week....fever up to 39.3degrees.went to seek opinion from 3 doctors and for 4 times.and what is the end result?nothing....feel that nowadays clinic doctors are so incompetent.if you cant do a proper consultantation why don't you close shop and go home and take care of your kids....don't waste the public's money...
1st opinion: went to the doctor at my house downstairs.got a fever 38.3degrees,sorethroat,cough,flu,middle earache...he told me i've got swollen lymph nodes...
2nd opinion: went back to the same doctor cos the pain was untoleratable....didnt detect anything...only gave me painkillers and muscle relaxers...why in the hell muscle relaxers???
3rd opinion: went to the doctor in serangoon...she's the BEST!!!told me that my ear is block by ear wax and its too hard...she cant do anything about it.WHAT THE HELL!!!what do you mean you cant do anything about it?what if i'm going to be deaf and you still say you cant do anything about it???and she wanted me to go back next week to do ear stringing....i think i might be already deaf by next week....
4th opinion: is the only doctor who could detect whats wrong with me...i had a middle ear infection....and fever 39.3degree....he couldnt believe how i could still drag myself to work with a temperature like this.
my suggestions for some doctors please go home and do some revision....dont disappoint sick patients especially.not all patients go to clinic just because they want MCs,some of them are really ill and they need medical help. FEVER=INFECTION everybody knows that....those doctors who doesnt,shame on you

isnt this little thing sweet?eileen brought it for me when she was in korea....so cute i dont bear to use it...val got 1 too...:)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*