Wednesday, February 07, 2007

1 down 3 to go...


been rushing our presentation for the whole week...finally its over...all thanks to my groupmates who sacifice alot of time and effort for this whole thing...without you guys this presentation would not be so successful...
bought a mont blanc wallet cum money clip for baby...its his valentine day present...cost me a bomb but its all worth it...because its for baby...baby has always wanted that since the last time we stepped into mont blanc.... i love my baby....
saw a ninewest shoe again today but a different pattern...its so nice...i still cant decide whether to get them or not...in a dilemma...they cost $175...design is simple but yet still very nice....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*