Thursday, February 15, 2007

happy valentine day...


had a great evening with baby...he surprised me with a huge bouquet of roses...baby bought me to Clift,a posh fine dining...poor baby spent a huge bomb on the dinner...its a 8 course dinner and the resturant gave the ladies a $50 worth of skincare products...heehee...

the ambience was great and the company was perfect...the view of Clift was so beautiful...it overlooks the sea...it was a magical evening...all thanks to baby for making the night such a memorable one...love being with baby every minute and second of my life....without baby my life would be meaningless

When I gaze into your eyes,

Tomorrow is all I see.

I wish you could know, my love,

Just what you mean to me.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*