Friday, February 23, 2007

A perfect day

when i got up this morning, i wonder what would a perfect day for me would be like...i guess it would be....
  • get in the morning,the 1st thing i see is my darling...wake him up with my "special treatment"...
  • shower together...and wash his back for him...
  • serve him his daily breakfast and papers...
  • kiss him goodbye when he go to work...and tell him how important is he to me
  • call him once in awhile when he's at work and whisper sweet nothing to him
  • when he gets home...prepare a hot bath for him....
  • after his bath,cook for him a nice dinner...
  • laze on the couch with some red wine and watch dvd/tv together
  • let him know that how i love to be with him...every hours,minutes and seconds of my life
  • give him a "special treatment" before we go to bed...
  • kiss on on the lips and tell him how much i love him

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*