Sunday, February 11, 2007

"i'm a lost sheep in the wild"

was thinking about what am i going to do after my graduation in a couple of months time...shit...totally no idea...felt so lost...because sometimes i feel that being a nurse in a clinical setting is not really my piece of cake...dont know what to do...the next step is very critical because it can be a stepping stone to my 'bright' future or it can be pebbles that lead me to nowhere...
baby advised me to study first,get a degree then start working...but my other friends advise me to get abit of working experience first...oh god....having a screwed up brain right now...now i've only 3 options i think...
  1. continue studying and get a degree in something else
  2. be a nurse
  3. sales rep

some of my friends are in sales and they are earning good money...nursing's pay is really pathetic even though they raise the pay....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*