Monday, February 05, 2007

cold sweat...

for a moment a thought..."shit what have i done to my blog..."well...obviously this computer idiot had tried something dumb...copy and paste some nonsense into my blog...learnt my lesson..never going to do it again...
went to fashionbar on friday...found the place quite interesting but weird because its call fashionbar but the staffs there are not fashionable at all...
on saturady went to raffles town club for dinner with baby's family....after that we went to cineleisure to game with sze and ben...but was a bit disappointed because the computers doesnt seem to work most of the time...
pedicure on monday which cost me $51...so costly...and i was so clumsy,i fell down and spoilt it...was so disappointed...i think my teacher couldnt stand me cause i was whining the whole night...haha...but i guess my nails look alright now because i've tried to touch up on it already...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*