Monday, February 12, 2007

bored....

i'm sitting in my school's computer lab waiting for the time to pass...goodness 1 hour of waiting is unbearable...but i have no choice because val and eileen had went home leaving me behind in this stupid school...so sad....goodness i'm whining again...haha...well...they left their attendance card with me,so i had to sacifice myself....
val need to go and buy some stuffs...she wants to make a card for her boyfriend....how sweet...she assume that her boyfriend is making something for her too....such a sweet couple...i cant do handicrafts because i'm not as patient...guess i would give up halfway through...and i think baby dont have the time and patience to make something for me too....humph....
eileen went home because she was tired...so in the end somebody must stay behind to take down notes and stuffs... :(
since i have so much time...i might as well share somthing that i felt its so sweet...and its valentine's day 2 days time...
my teacher taught us the 5 languages of love, by Gary Chapman
  1. kinetic [touch]
  2. gift giving
  3. acts of service
  4. words of encouragement
  5. quality time

i think i belongs to the 1st and the 2nd languages...how about you?sit down and think about it...:)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*