Friday, February 09, 2007

happy and sad

today,my day is filled with ups and downs....lets start with the ups issues first...



  1. my brother bought me a super cutie piggy...heehee...so sweet love it...he left it on my bed when i was in school today...

  2. my teacher said my bowling improve...yippie...

  3. had a bowl of famous beef soup but there's other issues to it....

  4. my darling junior had a very cute haircut...
  5. my mum boiled some delicious soup...


now coming to the downs....




  1. i broke my nail....so upset...the total cost of the pedicure is $51...1 nail broke means i wasted $5 excluding those 2 other nails that i chipped on wednesday...but luckily i manage to do something to it to cover up...haha

  2. had the beef soup but the stall dont sell rice and apparently other stalls refuse to sell any rice unless we buy something from them...ridiculous isnt it?in the end baby had to buy a plate of 'vegetables+ scallops' for $10 just to get me a bowl of white rice...poor baby...guess he couldnt bear the disappointed look on my face....i love you baby

  3. couldnt really help out much for our next presentation...totally lost on that module...sorry people...
  4. couldnt activate my new debit card...because i forgot to bring my atm card...i didnt know that i actually need that 'old silver card'
  5. my old debit card got "eaten up" by the machine....god...

but overall my day is still not that bad because the downs are not that serious afterall...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*