Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year

sorry people was rather busy celebrating my lunar new year that i didnt really have anytime to blog...

well well...didnt really have much of a lunar new year mood...maybe its because i wasnt feeling very well...anyway i've recovered already...:)didnt really do anything special this year...only went to a couple of relative's house for visiting and of course to collect red packets...$$$$...

this is my beloved brother...see the difference?


my happy family....plus my doggy Junior

day 1: visiting visiting visiting...followed by catching a movie with baby and ben.we watched "the ghost rider" great movie....its a thriller.... (baby said the dress i wore plus the hair is very dolly)

day2: visiting visiting visiting...baby and i went to ivan's house to gamble...most of the time we played black jack...won some money...:) i'm sorry for those who lost that night... (baby said the dress i wore plus my hair makes me look very woman..)

day3: baby went to my uncle's house for dinner....then i went to baby's house...

day 4: MEETING FOR OUR PROJECT!!!!! goodness can you believe it....could hardly get up this morning....

heard from my mum that my godmother had been rob in KL during day 1 of the lunar new year.goodness...her arm was all bruised...poor thing...broad daylight robbery...guess her new year wasnt so lucky afterall...but thank god she was alright...but a hell lots of money were gone...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*