Monday, February 12, 2007

my valentine present

went to eugene and annie's R.O.M today at aloha loyang today...bought them a little gift from precious thots....annie cried when eugene said his vow...guess she was too touched by him...its a simple buffet dinner...but we all enjoyed it...thanks...wish eugene and annie a blissful marriage...
after that went shopping with baby to get my valentine present...abit disappointed because my present became smaller...but baby i understand and will not blame you because i know on christmas you had spent a bomb already....we went to thailand and i got a coach bag... :) but darling...my birthday present must be bigger ok...

for my valentine present i got a guess watch...its very big and blink...just the way i like it to be...:)

then i went to action city and got myself this cutie little thing...its to put tissue paper...so sweet got to bring it home with me...that little thing on top of it is a turtle...so cute isnt it?

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*