Sunday, February 25, 2007

what a pity...


initially eileen and i wanted to go clinic C but when we saw the crowd we had doubts..so we decided to go momo instead...what a pity...we had always wanted to go but something always change our mind...
while i was clubbing,baby helped me to level up on my maplestory character until 5am....then he came to pick me up after that...haha...now my character is level 21...guess some people might be very confuse what is maplestory...its an online game...very stupid but cute...i don't mind playing some lame games once in awhile...
stayed over at baby's house...reached his house at 6am...god...that was real tired...woke up at 6pm today...haha...slept for 12 hours...but i'm still tired...

baby went to toa payoh to buy a new handphone...he bought a nokia E65.cool phone with GPS...when is the phone i'm aiming for releasing...cant wait to get my hands on it...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*