Tuesday, February 27, 2007

confidant?

sometimes i wonder who are my true friends...i have many "friends" around me but who are the ones that will still be there for me when i'm in trouble...well...guess in the end when something really happens only 1 or 2 will be there for me...sometimes i wonder to myself who would that be...
when i sat in the bus today,i started to really miss 1 of my friend...she is my bestest friend i ever had...she is tall,pretty and she has almost what all girls dreamt of...but she is no longer here, also no longer my confidant...what a pity don't you think....i feel its my lost..but what to do...i guess we are just not fated to be friends...sounds depressing...but i miss having coffee or lunch or dinner with her...sitting there having a cup of tea seem to be the most enjoyable moment...we can be sitting in the cheapest coffeeshop but it doesnt really matters because the company is most important...we can talk about almost everything under the sky...whenever i'm feeling down or had a tiff with my boyfriend, she will always be there lending me a listening ear even though its very late already...we were as close as sisters...she never took me for granted and i really appreciate her...people who dont know us well might even think we were lesbian...haha...even now when i thought of the happy times we once had,i still smile to myself...
sometimes my mum would also ask me,so how's gayle?did she call you?everything she ask me,my heart would hurt abit...that is how much i treasure this friend...
how i wish i could find a bosom friend...the thought of it makes me smile...i guess there's only a handful around....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*