Sunday, March 09, 2008

Olive Ristorante @ Labrador Park

Celebrated my advance birthday dinner with Baby, Sze, Sueanne, Ian, Chionn, Harn, Kenneth and Adelyn at Olive Ristorante, located at Labrador Park. It's a beautiful place, I really enjoyed myself and I hope they enjoyed themselves too...
Look at his new spoon nose...Can you see we're enjoying ourselves... :)Happy 23th Birthday to me...
Thank you Baby for making this evening a beautiful oneThanks everyone... A pity Adelyn and Kenneth left early because Adelyn wasn't feeling very well. Take care my dear friend and rest well. Didn't expect that those "serious" people would put up such "interesting" poses...Love you guys and thanks for the presents...Cake cutting session.
Can't wait to eat this super duper yummy chocolate cake from BabyThe scenery is breath-taking

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*