Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 3

Today, I had a really great time, all thanks to my beloved friends from school. They gave me a mini surprise by hiding in the stairway with my yummy chocolate birthday cake and singing the birthday song as I entered... It's really sweet of them, I was so touched... Thanks a zillion..
My Hello Kitty birthday cake with potato chips...Haha
Cake cutting session... (Really can't bear to cut the pretty cake..)
Steffi and me... (The one who tricked me into the scheme..Haha)
The Happy Family
My share of the cake... Oh my god... It's a huge piece...
My Birthday Presents from Huiching, Steffi, Fish, Durian and her partner. Thanks everybody... Oh, I will remember to wash away the "shit"(chocolate cream from the cake) from the 2 Hello Kitties butt... Haha...
Don't you think the goofy is so cute? I'm seriously going to frame it up... Thanks Weiqi and Sining... It doesn't matter what you guys give me, I'll still appreciate it... It's the thoughts that count isn't it... Anyway, I love it... :)

A big thank you for all those people who made today such a special one. You guys mean so much to me... Without you guys, my university life would be boring... Thank you... Love...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*